Late period and bad ER visit

Madison

I was visiting the ER for other reasons and they needed to take an X-Ray they asked if possibility of pregnancy. So when I got in there I told the doctor about all my pregnancy symptoms and how my periods were always regular (always the same never changed) but the last 3 months I have just been spotting for about 7 days (each month) and I have had server cramping. I have taken multiple pregnancy test and all of them negative. I tried different brands and everything. They do a pee test, it was also negative.... it runs in my family. All of my siblings including me where all negative test results and my mom didn’t know about us till about 5-7 months into pregnancy, same with my grandma and aunts. As bad as it sounds the doctor(male) dismissed my concerns and told me I was fine and not pregnant. He didn’t even look into why I have server cramping. When I told my family about my experience... they were even shocked I wasn’t pregnant. Do you have any idea what it could be?

These are just a few of my symptoms... it also doesn’t help when I googled my symptoms all of them said pregnancy.... I know you shouldn’t google your symptoms but I just couldn’t help it.