Be careful who you bully😂😂😂

I had to take my cousin to the hospital for severe pain he was having. When his doctor came in I felt like I knew her. My cousin sure as hell did. He bullied this girl so bad in school. I can't tell you how many times he made her cry for no reason other than to just be hateful. I even asked if she went to the said High school and she said yes. My cousin looked horrified. She also had a HUGE glow up like sis was looking fine asf! I was honestly trying not to laugh because my cousin was blushing and I knew he also thought she looked hot. After a while she comes back and says they're gonna give him an enema. If you don't know what that is, look it up🤣. I was gonna die laughing but I held it in. The girl he bullied in High school is a hot doctor who he is going to give him an enema. This is beyond irony. When she left the room he looked at me and said "Nope, new doctor, any doctor. Tell them I want a different doctor. Idc what doctor. Any doctor." I laughed and went to talk to someone about getting a different doctor. A different doctor ended up doing the whole enema thing. Be careful who you bully. They may end up giving you an enema😂😂😂