Third baby..?

L

Hello ladies,

I'm new here! Still trying to figure my way around the app!

I was just looking for some advice.

Myself and my partner were discussing having our third child. We have one boy (3) and one girl (5) we both work and found it hard to juggle the kids especially when they were smaller however it is starting to get easier now, maybe because the age they are at now. They are enjoying each others company (most days) 🤣 Things are just going so well now for us as a family and also for us as a couple. We have found our feet, gotten into our routines etc

I know if we have a third the dynamics will definitely change. I feel happy and content at the moment but I know in a few years time I will wish I had another.

So I wanted to know really is anyone else in the same situation or have been previously??

Did you settle with just two? Were you happy years later or did you regret not having one more? Or did you have a third and think you should have stuck with two? 😆

I grew up in a small family and always wanted sisters and brothers for company. I don't want my kids to only have each other. I also don't want to leave a big age gap so I feel its now or never 😅