First miscarriage

Kaitlyn

I don’t even know what to do here... Tell everyone I had a miscarriage I guess. Say I’m not ok. Admit I blame myself and I don’t know how to continue on. I don’t know why this happens. I don’t know why it happened to me. After 2 years of trying with our first child we got pregnant. Healthy pregnancy everything’s been fine. He’s 4 now and we’ve been trying a year and a half now, I was set up for March to do our first round of <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> and the 4th of February I was late and it felt different. I took a test and omg we are pregnant!! I am 7.5 weeks today and I’ve had a ton of bleeding and some clots today. I went to the ER like my Dr told me to. They took blood and said my levels were extremely low. Their ultrasound department was closed since it’s a small hospital. So I go in the morning to confirm it but it’s pretty obvious at this point. I’ve balled all day. I never thought this would be me. I feel like I let my family down, my body let my family down. All I keep thinking is we will never have a 2nd child. I’m so confused I don’t even understand any of this. I’m sorry for going on and on. I’m just lost...