MMC help :(

Ca

back story :

March 16th my life came crashing down, again. i went to the doctor for my first prenatal visit . i was exactly 9 weeks on the dot . everything was fine, i felt pregnant, i was happy, i was eating healthy. I got my first ultrasound for my doctor and she found the baby and confirm that there was only one. then she started looking for the heartbeat and couldn’t see anything so she use different technology and different screens to zoom in to find babies heart and there was no heartbeat or blood flow. she measured baby and baby was only measuring at 7 weeks and 6 days . my doctor confirmed I had a missed miscarriage and that she was sorry for my loss again. I had my first miscarriage on April 14 in 2019 and I just had had confirmation that I miscarried again on March 16 2021.

today: I got off the phone with my doctor and I was told about resources and counselling and my options that I have. I could just wait for this to pass naturally, I could be prescribed medication to cause heavy cramping and bleeding or I could be brought in for a day surgery for a D+C. i’m struggling mentally with this as my body is still experiencing pregnancy symptoms but I mentally know what is going on now, so what do I do and what was the best option for you if you had this done or a similar situation happened to you?