Period ruins wedding day! 😣

Well, I feel I did just about everything possible to push my period date up so that I would have it just a few days before the wedding and honey moon. But my body is telling me, it will arrive exactly at the wrong time. Two days prior which means that the heavy, gassy, bloated day will be on the exact day of the wedding. I know periods are natural but I really just rd to enjoy my day without looking after Aunt Flo 😭😭😭.

On the plus side, this past month I’ve never been so in tune with my body. The tracker says my period is in 4 days but I’m sure it will fall in 6 days. I’ve got 4-6 days before the crimson tide rolls in: is there ANYONE who can give ANY advice? Accepting all, just be nice in the comments lol

UPDATE: thanks everyone for the ideas. I do not take BC. And I didn’t try the plan B because I’ve taken it twice in my life and it was horrible the blood never stopped. There are two days until my period starts however, my body is showing none of the usual symptoms. Periods, am I right? When you want them, MIA. When you don’t want them.. well you know the rest. Ahh well.