Was I wrong?

Im 20 YO, currently 35 weeks pregnant, and been with my boyfriend for 3 years. We still live separate for right now.

He wants to spend this weekend with his little sister (she’s 14). He hasn’t seen her in about 2 years and says he wants to see her before the baby is here. So I said it was fine and was excited to meet her (usually I try to give them alone time since he never sees her). But his sister just told us she was around someone who tested positive and now has to quarantine. This makes me nervous bc I am pregnant and both households contain people who are high risk.

I asked him if she could get tested before we visit bc I was scared to have that close of contact. He told me no and said that he thinks they won’t be able to afford tests anyway. So I asked if we could find a way to still spend time with her without putting us all at risk. And told him that I felt guilty for being scared but wanted us all to be safe.

Honestly, my dad’s health is in such bad health that I don’t think he’d make it if he gets sick. And I couldn’t live with that guilt.

He told me he’s annoyed of hearing my family and I talk about my concerns of getting covid, said that everyone is being “paranoid bitches” about it (I’m assuming he meant my family here too bc my mom has OCD and severe anxiety that makes her very nervous about covid and he thinks it’s annoying) and how he wants to just say “fuck the regulations”. 😐 Then told me that he knows that no matter what he does, I’m just gonna be mad at him anyways and he doesn’t wanna deal w me being upset.

What. The. Fuck. Am I crazy? I’m so confused and hurt by this. I didn’t think I did/said anything wrong but maybe I did?

Vote below to see results!