I love my husband but sex is wack!

I love my husband and he’s so amazing! He treats me right and he loves me for who I am. But my husband is on the smaller side. Okay well let me back up. He’s big when erected and I choke when I give him BJ buttttt it goes back into his base??? I don’t think I’m wording it right or using the right term lol

😂 he’s not circumcised. So Idk if that has to do with his dick going back “in”. We can only do cowgirl!

But y’all we been together almost 7 years just the same sex position. He can’t do doggie or any other positions because his dick goes back in. He’s thick but not long. Recently I bought a bullet to spice things up and dressed up in lingerie but it’s boring. When my husband heads off to work I pull the bullet out and just go at it. I feel so much pleasure and I moan like I’m getting fucked. And then I start to think about an ex. Yup. He was big and I remember him penetrating me deep. Missionary. I know it wrong but I crave me some good sex. Like I love when they dominate me. Getting spanked. Pounding my pussy. Till my legs shake. Slapping my ass when doing doggie. I don’t get that from my husband. And I just want him to do the work. Take over. But idk how to spice things even more. He tried eating me one time but he didn’t like the feeling and never done it again. I know our vaginas have a smell that totally normal you know vagina scent. So idk he just didn’t like it or what. Is there anything I can do so it can smell like roses? Lol any positions y’all recommend? Or products. Something I can just pick up at a sex store. Thank-you in advance!