I wore this to the store...And a Karen appears

Ali • 🌵🌻

Is this just too much for society???

I'm a grown women who didn't want to wear a bra and tbh I don't often wear them. I recently got my nips pierced so obviously that makes the girls look more prominent.

I DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO DISRESPECT ANYONE!..but it is my body.... It was an hour before the store closed and I ran in to grab something, there were maybe 50 customers in this giant HEB and then the workers. and this Karen was working or at least supposed to be but she took a picture of me. LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I guess she didn't realize her flash was on and it was obvious she was staring at my shirt... If this is disrespectful to most of y'all I will be sure to cover up next time but I was getting some nasty looks in there from women in particular and I'm very into women supporting women. My husband even said I should have told a manager she was taking pictures, he wasn't there otherwise he would have done it. It's not the fact that she was taking pictures though it was the fact that I can't go outside without a bra. I'm in the itty bitty titty committee so I don't have much to look at but I'm not ashamed of my body and idk why people have to be so judgey as if they've never seen some nip through a shirt before. If it truly is disrespectful and disgusting I would like to know but please be nice about it