G spot tips

Someone please give me tips on how to make my g spot come out more during sex because I was sexually assaulted two years ago and I experienced my vagina locking for the first time ever afterwards and since then as I’ve been getting back out there again and finding trust in someone special to me I’ve gotten my body back somewhat. But it always still feels like my vagina and I are never in the same page anymore and I hadn’t enjoyed sex much before but now it’s just kinda like man I pray I stay wet (which isn’t normal for me). Whenever I can and I can get into it it’s literally the best sex I’ve ever had like I would never want to exist outside of those moments. It happens very randomly like I said because my vagina and I aren’t really on the same page and I’m sorry for the rant but I don’t really know much about sex. I just want some tips to train my g spot to come out or kinda force it to because I want to be in control in the way that I was before. I feel helpless and ashamed that I can’t always perform even when I want it so badly