I hate my self for this

I was ttc with my ex fiancé for 4 years never got pregnant. He cheated and got someone pregnant. I got into another relationship had plenty of slip ups no pregnancy. Well I’m now 26 and 19 weeks pregnant with my first child, which I want to be happy for but I’m pregnant by practically a stranger 🤦‍♀️ honestly I was being stupid I thought I couldn’t get pregnant and ended up pregnant within the first month of knowing this guy. I even took a plan b just incase. He told me he had 3 children 1 baby mother well apparently someone else he was dealing with long before meeting me had a baby the same month we found out I was pregnant and she thinks it’s his so they’re going to do a dna test he’s telling me she didn’t tell him until she had the baby and that’s why he didn’t mention it prior because she thought it was her previous baby’s father. I’m having my first child by a man with potentially 4 children and 2 baby mothers at 28 year old who I’ve barely known I’m so embarrassed and I feel terrible I’m so depressed and I’ve prayed so hard to conceive I can’t believe this is how my life is playing out. He’s not a bad person at all and is a great father plus he is financially stable. I just never wanted anything serious with him was keeping the baby the right decision? Should I even try to make it work and be with him ? My family is going to be so judge-mental and my parents will be disappointed in my carelessness my pregnancy has basically been a secret so far I’m ashamed m