Wanting opinions

I know it’s hard cuz you guys don’t know these people so I just gotta go with my gut or whatever.

I also want to start by saying I’m not worried about this situation.... I just think it’s odd sometimes.

So my bf Ben has a roommate John. John has an ex gf named Ashley. Ashley and John have been friends for a long time, grew up together. They broke up a little over a year ago and Ashley is still in love with John. John likes her but not like that. It’s very weird cuz sometimes the way he talks ab her behind her back, it seems like he barely likes her as a best friend.

So she goes up to John and bens apartment like every weekend. She sleeps in johns room but they never do anything.

MY POINT of this post lol. When Kayla gets drunk she gets touchy,,, not with John but my bf Ben ... it’s kinda weird. If Ben and I are walking together she’ll get in the middle to walk together, if Ben and I are holding hands she’ll put his hand on ours or his. She will hug him, say she wishes she could find a guy like Ben who does nice stuff , etc.

They are friends too, Ashley and Ben. but it’s just a little bit odd. They have been friends maybe 2-3 years or so. Again I’m not worried ab this just cuz Ashley still loves John but she knows it won’t go anywhere with John. And she’s not bens type from how much he talks crappy about her and how easily he gets annoyed with her. But now all three are moving into an apartment together because John doesn’t make enough for it to just be the two boys. And I’m too far away and not in a place where I wanna move in with my bf or anyone rn.

Is this just a drunk thing? She doesn’t do it when she’s sober or high. And not all the time when she’s drunk. This is a recent development really. Idk I think overall it’s innocent. I just hope I’m not being naive or something.