I’m so tired of being the bad guy.

Our kids got into it this morning, arguing and bickering at each other. Ok, well kids do that, and they are 13 and 11.

I got on to both of them and singled both of them out in front of each other, and then told them to stop and eat their breakfast. Both are trying to justify why they said what they said. My fiancé actually witnessed the first part about it, and he actually heard his daughter say something completely fucked up to my daughter, but his daughter claimed she said it first. He went outside right afterwards, and I was walking in about that point to put breakfast on the table. Both the girls have been known to tell white lies, and I said they made it hard to believe either of them considering that. I said the exact same thing to both of them. Jamie grabs her breakfast and runs out to the patio where her dad was sitting, I told her to get back in here and finish eating, and she starts crying and yelling, and telling me she doesn’t want me around. They were both arguing and acting up, so I got onto both of them and she told her Dad that I only got onto her, so naturally I’m livid. I got upset and I clearly explained to my partner they both got in trouble, not just her, and he really blamed me and daughter for starting shit, which would lead to everyone having a bad day. He said he doesn’t “want this around his daughter”, and that “I need to leave”and he’ll make sure to have the electricity turned off when he goes back to work.

I took my daughter for a quick drive to cool off and I didn’t have any cash on me..I went through the DQ drive thru to get us banana splits and he turned the only card I had on me off. He fucking turned my card off..

We came back home and now he’s leaving with his daughter. I’m taking this opportunity to get my things and go. I haven’t done anything wrong, and I’m tired of feeling like outsiders in my own home.