Is it weird?

I was unofficially adopted by my moms friend because my moms husband didn’t want me around since I was from a previous relationship and he believed you shouldn’t bring anything from a past relationship into a new one but anyways this woman treats me like the outcast step child. My chores are to come home from school (I get home around 6 pm because it’s a two hour school bus ride)

And I have to clean the living room, kitchen and bathrooms every day. She cleans NOTHING. They are like 400 pound people so when they make food they make ALOT of it and don’t clean after themselves. One time we were all eating and she went and put the 2 year olds food back in the pot because she didn’t eat it and I couldn’t finish mine so her husband said to put it back in the pot and she flipped out and said that’s disgusting because I’m not her child and not family and so my germs are disgusting. She refers to me as her new built in babysitter. She literally gives her child packs of brownies for breakfast and flipped out on me because I made her eggs instead and said “I prefer her to have brownies so she’s having brownies”. Anyways, she just bought her daughter a purity ring and I find it so creepy to buy a 2 year old a purity ring and make her wear it. She’s not religious but she wanted everyone to know her daughter is a virgin and will remain a virgin until she is married. It’s just so weird to me doing this to a two year old. She isn’t religious at all. Maybe I’m nit picking because she’s so rude to me but it’s weird.