Mixed emotions

Soooo I just really wanted to get this off my chest. Me and my husband been together for 9 years started off pretty young I’m only 22 and he’s 23 . We currently have a 2 year old daughter together and I’m currently 8 weeks pregnant with our 2nd child . But after finding out I was pregnant I got really scared and nervous about brining another child into this world . We aren’t always on the best terms and most days I question if we’re even going to stay together and lately I just been feeling like I’m making a mistake. I’m scared of raising two kids by myself . And although I thought I was against abortions I been thinking about it really hard lately and just feel so bad and sad about it . . My question is it wrong for wanting to have an abortion because you think you’re not ready or that you wouldn’t be able to handle two kids by yourself if it came down to it ? Hea really excited about the baby but I just can’t wrap my head around that fact

I know I should’ve been more careful if i was ready for as second child . I can’t shake this feeling many people have told me to just wait it out and I may feel better later in the pregnancy but I don’t know what to do or how to feel . This baby deserves a happy mom not a sad mom