New mom with newborn baby six days old

Mii

I don’t know if it’s just me but I get really irritated when people feel comfortable enough to ask me personal questions. Some of us are having breast-feeding Problems. Rather it be latching or having extremely big breast etc. Some people just don’t know when to shut up and not to cross the boundaries. I’ve never in my life felt comfortable enough to ask someone personal questions about things because you never know what they’re struggling with.

If someone doesn’t voluntarily give information then don’t ask that’s how I am. Most likely it’s not brought up for a reason.

And then my partner Felt the need to tell his mother who I didn’t want knowing my business that our son was having latching issues and that we’re bottlefeeding him etc. he knew that was a sore topic for me and we literally spoke about this yesterday so for him to tell her that right in front of me pissed me off. I felt it was intentional to hurt me to be quite honest because why else would you do that. That’s not something you slip up and say on accident and he said it continuously until she said something

I’ve been seeing a lactation consultant at the birthing center I’m going to and in the meantime I’m pumping to make sure he’s getting all the nutrients he needs and regardless I know it’s not that big of a deal but to me if something is personal and private it should stay that way. I don’t need other peoples input or unsolicited advice. I’m already going through a lot. By him telling her that he knew exactly what she was going to start doing.