New things to try out?

Lucy

me & my bf are a ldr 💔 and I want to blow his mind when he comes!

In the spirit of girl code I’m going to be honest here 🥴 he’s my first sex partner but he’s had like 9 partners before me so he’s def more experienced than me

He will be coming down in September for our one year anniversary and we’re both excited! He asked if there was anything new I wanted to try, do or experiment with in regards to sex. Since I don’t have much experience I said “no, not really”.

But that got me thinking…our sex life is pretty basic but it’s amazing! (Well at least to me haha) He picks me up, is sweet, dominant, he’s taller than me, his yk what is 7.5 in, thick & curves to the left which feels different but great haha 😅 he basically ticks all my boxes. But I just want to bring more to the table, ya know? It’s just tough since I don’t have much experience lol I want to surprise him w something & make him feel as good as he makes me feel

What do u all recommend? Cuffs? Bdsm? Role play? What type of role play? Toys? Music? Lingerie? I am completely lost & my BFF is out of the country atm. Please help! Ty!!

P.s About him: he’s into anal, doggy, just being on top, doing it in public, LOVES bjs (especially if I keep going after he finishes) & as long as he can “play w my ass” he’s happy. He also said he’s willing to try anything & everything as long as it doesn’t involve anything going up his butt 😂