Eating me out

My boyfriend lovessss it when I give him head. I’m not a big fan but love making him feel good so I do it. We’ve been together for 3 years. When we first started dating I wasn’t able to make him cum. I made it my goal lol. Now I can easily make him cum and I’ve gotten really good at it. On the other hand he really never ate me out in the beginning. No guy has ever eaten me out but him, so it was no big deal at first. Recently I’ve been really wanting it. Also he’s never made me cum. I had a long convo with him about how it would be nice if he thought about me to see if I was finished or satisfied after sex. Don’t get me wrong the sex is amazing, but I want to cum. He doesn’t like eating me out and really doesn’t play with my clit that much. Sometimes when he does eat me out he gags. He apologizes and I know he feels bad about it. It makes me feel weird and not even want it. I understand he doesn’t like it but I would prefer to not have somebody else’s genitals in my mouth either but still do and act like I love it so he’s satisfied. I just feel like it isn’t fair and don’t know what to do.