FWB: I’m new to this.. pls help if you can!

He’s acting super weird and stuff now..

So before we both left for separate trips, I explained that I wasn’t looking for something casual- he said he was. Which is fine, but that means we’re just friends. While I was on my trip and he was on his, I responded slower or not at all so I could focus on me and move on.

Now that I’m back, he’s acting COMPLETELY DIFFERENT:

1. He’s showing me off in certain ways,

2. his friend that I met for the first time asked me “Are you and Jake dating?” Which was extremely weird since I really didn’t show any signs of that beforehand,

3. he told me that while he was on his trip and I was on mine that he “actually missed me”,

4. he’s been trying to make me jealous in weird yet obvious ways,

5. When he saw me for the first time, he hugged me and talked to me outside of his car- he’s never done that,

6. Whenever a guy talks to me, he gets visibly jealous,

7. He will sleep next to me and hold me without expecting anything physical..

8. If I leave him “on open” because the conversation is over- the next time we talk, he does the same but will initiate the conversation just to do so.. it’s weird..

We have hooked up since I’ve been back- we were both drunk- and I actually slept over. After sex, we had tea and I read aloud an article on the after effects of an orgasm in Male/Female brains. (We’re nerds and it was pretty funny) but, when we laid down to go to bed, he put his arm around me- again weird.

Has anyone else gone through this? I just feel like I’m being toyed with? I’ve also been manipulated for sex by a friend before, so I feel like my radar is off. Pls give me your input/advice