Am i overreacting? Bf playing little family with his ex

My boyfriend has 2 kids from a previous relationship(ex wife) yesterday was the first day of school and they both went and played the little family. Holding hands like a family. The school is right across the street, not even 2 mins away. He lives 30 mins away from the school and she wants him to go pick them up with her. I get the dropping off the first day but doing this on a regular basis is not okay for me. He and I were hanging out when she called him and said "you're not coming to pick up the girls with me?"

SIS YOU HAVE TO CROSS THE STREET!

I also have a child from a previous relationship and I don't do "family things" with my partner, we coparent. Am I wrong for overreacting?

They broke up in 2018. He and I have almost 2 years togethor! They constantly text throughout the day EVERY SINGLE day "about the kids" and honestly I'm not okay with that. Almost 2 years and she still doesn't know about me and I have to tolerate them playing "little family" no. Answers her messages all the time and always answers her calls but when he's with her he doesn't do the same with the same speed. He waits till he's done. He takes hours to write to me with the excuse he's busy.

Seems to me there's more going on that I don't know about.

Today he went to do the same this morning which I don't have a problem with. He and I were suppose to see each other today at 10am. I called him 8ish, close to 9 to confirm and I realized my calls were blocked. I called in private and it went through. Hung up right after it rang just wanted to prove what I suspected was true. So because he's with his babymomma he blocks me? That's unacceptable