Do I say something

So a while back my fwb said I’m the only person He is sleeping with and that he isn’t on dating apps and I told him neither was I. He said if he were to talk or see others he would tell. Tonight I went over and hes phone kept going off. I didn’t think much of it. He then went downstairs and didn’t come back for a bit and I was in his room and it went off a couple of times and so I went and just looked and it was all these notifications of girls sending him messages on Tinder. I know he technically doesn’t owe me anything because we are not anything I’m just more hurt that he lied about it I would’ve rather he be honest and tell me he was on tinder. Anyway he came back to his room and I was really stand off ish and I just didn’t know how to bring it up. He could tell something was up. I was leaving and I realised I left my fave scrunchie in hes room and he was like get it next time I’m not going up to get it and I was like fine , don’t give it to any of your tinder matches and he gave me this weird look and he’s umm I won’t. I half expected him to click but it seems like he hasn’t.