Please send help, extream tooth pain .

MiMi • Twin mom to two babies in heaven 👼🏻👼🏻 Rainbow baby on board! 💕 Nov. 2020 🥰

If one could overdose on Acetaminophen, I would’ve done it in the last 24 hours , I have a problem tooth , that needs a root canal like something fierce .

They scheduled me two months out (which is now two weeks away) and I don’t know if I can wait any longer .

It’s almost noon and I’ve been up and down all night, mouth wash, hot baths to have a wash cloth as a hot compress , medicine . And nothing is helping , my face is starting to swell , and I’m pretty sure my tooth has an exposed nerve at this point . I had an emergency dentist appointment scheduled for 4, but that’s hours from now, and I don’t know how much longer I can take this .

I’m considering just having them pull my tooth today , does anyone know the cost of an implant ? Unfortunately it’s an upfront tooth , (fourth one over from big tooth on top counting big tooth) but that’s the reason I’ve waited on just having the root canal done , I didn’t want to be toothless , but I cannnn not do this anymore .