Am I wrong??

I was dating this guy for 5 months, he met my friends and family.. I left him about 2/3 months ago my ex and I just rekindled (we’re not official but it’s like we never left each other and act like we’re in a relationship)

Two weeks ago we went to my friends kids birthday party and when I was away one of the guys went up to him asking how he is (my now “bf” has never met them) he thought he was the other guy I was dating. When I came back to my bf he was like I don’t even know him he probably got me confused

Yesterday he came around my family, they met him before 3years ago when we were together. My uncle asked him about his job (photographer) THAT was the other guy I was dating, so I think he started to catch on and now he’s not talking to me.

We haven’t been together for 3 years I was dating and I’m sure he was too.

I can’t control what other people say or do, but somehow this is my fault.

I corrected my uncle and said what??? I know we haven’t been together for 3 years but he’s a teacher.

Was I wrong for not telling him about the other guy? When we started talking again we BOTH agreed we wouldn’t talk about our past. Which is why I never said anything about anyone but I never knew this was going to happen.

Idk what to do now

Am I wrong?

He’s making me feel like I’m wrong

Edit- I told all my aunts but I guess my aunt failed to tell her husband