How to find the formula that suits your baby?

Irene

Hello mammas!

I am lost....my little one has had two severe rashes that last for a month the last 3 months and it causes such a distress in our daughters sleep and mood....obviously the poor girl is in pain. The first time she got the diaper rash as a result of diarrhea caused by a virus.

As ebf until the 7 month i would not worry about the rashes being a result of what she was eating but now she is on the formula and i don't know if the second one came as result of me changing the mix from senstive (pd recommended to try a light formula because of the diarrhea)to the normal. I also want to add that she got her second one after travelling from Greece to France for the Holidays to visit my mom. I couldn't find her brand in France so i used a brand that the doctor suggested has equivalent ingredients as the one she was having...but then she got the second rash and i switched it to check if its the milk. This time the rash went away fast but as soon as she had the 3rd mix formula she got it again and looks gassy and miserable. Also she got broncolite and had a congested nose and couldn't breathe normally.

How do you switch mixes? Do you try 3 days? A week?

Thanks in advance