Struggling with tantrums and more

teela

My almost 2 year old daughter has the most insane temper tantrums I have no clue what to do anymore! We have tried the gentle parenting, we have tried her own space, we have tried everything we have been recommended and nothing works….

She has tantrums where she smashes her head on the floor and gives herself the worst bump we have tried very hard to prevent these but she’s quick! Or she likes to bite herself!

She throws them when she sometimes goes in the car seat and makes it absolutely impossible to get her in..

She is going through a new phase where she is glued to her daddy and wants nothing to do with me to the point I speak she tells me to shhhh or I try to help her she throws a fit and scream GO AWAY !! I’m not allowed to help her or look at her or anything but when I don’t when she wants me to she does the same thing !

She hits us if she is freaking out and you pick her up and try to prevent her from hurting herself and she also does these things any where we take her and it’s very hard to take her places when we constantly have to leave because she won’t settle … I’m 6 months pregnant now and it’s really starting to hurt me because she kicks and hits and we just are trying to help her I’m so lost and don’t know what to do anymore and worried about her behaviour honestly I know terrible 2s are a thing but some of the things she does worries us.