What would you do if this was you?

I work at a senior living place and I’ve been here for 5 years now and things have started getting worse instead of better as far as management. So I’m a lead server and I’m basically the glue to the department not to sound arrogant but I’ve heard plenty of times from others in other departments how it’s a mess when I’m not there neither my manager or supervisor know what they’re doing and don’t know half of the residents there. I was out of work for like 1 week for vacation then 3 weeks later had to take 2 weeks off because I had a death in a family. When I was out of work they made sure every shift was covered they even had my supervisor working as a server. I come back to work I’m out in shifts opening alone and working alone I asked my manager why am I by myself? He said you’re not by yourself you will have help from me and your supervisor. And those days I barely got help. My manager had a 10-15 minute meeting came out went to his car to make phone calls (which he always do) in the back helping cook along with my supervisor and another cook… why am I working alone with 3 people cooking? My manager came out to polish silverware and that was it. He kept saying let him know if I need any help I’m like this isn’t what you said you said I would get help why do I have to tell you I need help? But dinner shift is always cover and weekends are covered but if it’s a shift I work I’m either alone and maybe working with someone. It’s not a guarantee. I asked why do you like put more on me than others he said I’m the strongest and I said just because I’m the strongest doesn’t mean I want to be worn out either. It can become very tiresome. It was a call out one shift and they expected me to cover because nobody else wanted to work. I said no and if I say no my supervisor have to work. They said okay so my supervisor says he have a run to make and he will be back so after my shift I stayed over until he got back because I didn’t want the other person to work alone. He left at 1:30 didn’t come back until 4:30 when the dining room opened for the residents he went to the bathroom and came out and said “okay see ya” I said huh? You’re leaving he said yeah is and who’s staying over tonight he then says oh I thought you was staying I said huh? I never said that. See my supervisor is very lazy he doesn’t like to works at all and the work he does do (like cooking or actually supervising) is because my manager told him to other than that times when my manager takes off my supervisor is on his phone all day,fixing him something to eat. In the office with the door close watching movies and times when I come in to open and I see a lot of stuff left undone because my supervisor can careless to look over dining he leaves when he made enough hours during that day. I’m the one who have to tell people what needs to be done or what should be done and getting us to work as a team because management can careless. And I find it sad. So tomorrow I’m on the schedule tomorrow by myself again with no help and my manager talking about taking off and he has my supervisor cooking tomorrow and he told me they would be the two to help me if I was on the schedule alone I said to them I said you promise you would be here to help he making jokes saying I never said that all while looking at the schedule because he forgot. So I was going to call out and use that time to lol for jobs hiring on the spot and I will let them figure it out. I’m tired of going in there struggling and they don’t care. And before someone call be unprofessional if you met them then you will understand.

Vote below to see results!