sketchy Gynecologist visit? Help please

Olivia

Hi, I'm just curious to know what everyone here thinks about this...

Ok, so I don't like people touching me(even hugs or stuff like that)or even getting in my space much other than friends or people I'm comfortable with.

So I know it's not good, but I put off getting my annual exam (down there)till I was 21. I've had the nexplanon implant in my arm since right out of highschool because my periods were so heavy and symptomatic that I'd get sick and flu like symptoms almost every period so bad that I'd go home from school. So 21y/o was my removal date and I wanted another implant to keep my periods under control. The gynecologist said when I scheduled that I had to get the exam b4 she would do the implant again so I scheduled that the same day.

***Here's where it gets weird. So she explained what she'd do then did my ⬇️ exam and the whole time she didn't wear gloves and she ended up touching me and putting her dirty fingers inside me too..I say dirty because it's someone else's bare fingers and idk what's under her nails😭 but I didn't know what to do or if it was normal. She also used the plastic thing then didn't sanitize it and put it back in the drawer 🤢🤢🤢 after that was done she put 1 glove on and cut the implant out and struggled with it and got my blood all over her bare hand and gloved one then put the new implant in.

Now I'm 23 and talked to some friends about it as we were telling our younger 18y/o friend our experiences and my other friends said my experience was not right and not normal

*Anyways...what should I do? Has anyone else had this kinda stuff happen? It grosses me out that she did bare hands and that she probably used the same plastic clamps on someone else 🤢