Need advice

Some backstory. I tested positive for Covid at 39.5 weeks pregnant. I am now currently 40.4weeks pregnant. The OB and I decided to hold off on a membrane sweep until I gained some strength back as I had extreme fatigue with covid. Currently my husband and 18 month old have it, so none of us have been sleeping, another reason I didn’t do a membrane sweep at my last appointment.

I have an appointment on Tuesday to do an in depth ultrasound of baby boy and to discuss induction. With my daughter I had her at 40.3 weeks and was not induced. I am already terrified of going into labor and really want to have my mum there with me for support. However, I have just been told by the hospital that because my husband is unvaccinated that he needs to isolate for longer and may not be able to be there when I go into labor. I was told they will not let me go past 42 weeks pregnant due to possible complications and risks.

I was then told that if my husband does come when I go into labor that we will have to be treated as positive for Covid, he is the only one allowed in the room, we are not allowed out of the room, and no visitors are allowed. My husband was barely in the room when I had my daughter, he sat in the corner by my head terrified and almost passed out. He had to leave the room for every blood draw, epidural, and IV attempt because he is terrified of needles. My mom was the one in the room and my biggest support person through the whole thing.

I’m just at a loss of what the right thing to do is. Is it wrong of me to want my mom there with me when I give birth versus my husband?