Back to work

I recently got a job. Haven’t started yet still in the process of scheduling orientation but I’m not sure if I’m quite ready for it yet. I have a 2 month old but I have to do something because my boyfriend is so back and forth about paying my bills for me which is basically my phone bill and car insurance and obviously side shit like gas and vapes. One day it won’t be an issue but other days it is. Obviously me getting a part time job might be good for me. Also this is a really good opportunity. It’s 3-5 hr shifts a day. Basically they go off my schedule, which is cool especially since I have a little one. I have such mixed feelings about leaving him bc I wanted to stay home with him. However I need to do something for me and I don’t have to work all week since they go by my schedule which is really nice. Im just worried about missing his firsts really but I know there are other working moms who don’t have much of a choice like im in. Plus my parents always told me to never rely on a guy for anything. Im just the primary caretaker of my son and I enjoy doing so. I could use some words of encouragement if anyone has any.