Those whose work in health care (nurses,doctors,pharmacy technicians) question for you

So my mil is taking losartan for blood pressure and doctor prescribed her last time 100 mg so she takes one.

Now on August 12 she picked up meds but it’s 50 mg so she was taking two pills.

Yesterday I ordered meds and today I went to pick up but in pharmacy they told me it’s early to order them and she picked them on 8/12.

Okay I went to her to tell her that.

Now she is saying tech Walgreens they messed up they gave her 50 mg instead 100 mg that is their fault.

I told her maybe her doctor prescribe 50 mg and they are filling her meds how doctor orders it.

She is saying that is not possible doctor can’t make that mistake he knows how she is taking her meds.That is girls from Walgreens make mistake how they do It all the time.

So I’m not sure how system goes but pharmacy tech will fill prescription how doctor orders it?? (like if he orders 50mg they will fill 50 mg.Not like he orders 100mg but they fill 50 mg).

Her daughter will call mil doctor so she can explain it.

So things are so hard to explain to my mil because she thinks she knows everything and how she sees o YouTube or tv that is true not what we are saying.Wo I don’t want to go into unnecessary argument or any type of discussion with her