Boyfriend told me he’s tired of jacking off

Our sex drives are way different . He wants it AT LEAST 2 times A DAY !! I’m cool with 1x every other day or I’m okay with 3-4 times a week . But I most certainly cannot do multiple times every single day . We been together for 6 years and have 2 kids . He is 21 and I am 22 so I get it , he’s still going thru puberty and this is the age where they want sex a lot . But it’s the way he goes about this situation. There was times where he told me he’s not going to keep jacking off he’s going to find it from somewhere else . Then claimed it was a joke . There was times where if we miss just ONE day and I say no then he’ll say little things like “we never do it” he tells me he feel like he’s in jail . He tells me i must be having sex with someone else since I never want to have sex with him . And I try to explain that it’s a mental thing with me . Your lacking in so many areas in this relationship. And it’s starting to make me unhappy . I come to him about the stuff that’s bothering me and instead of fixing it he’ll just keep doing it despite how I feel, or he’ll try to flip it on me somehow . I told him I feel like I do majority of the work when it comes to our kids . I basically let him know everything that’s bothering me that’s making me unhappy but yet he still fixes it . So I TRIED to tell him because it’s a mental thing for me and I see that you aren’t trying to make me happy I’m going to be turned off and not going to want to have sex . The way you react when I say no makes me not want to have sex even more because you act like a child . It’s A MENTAL THING FOR US , we don’t just think with our dicks like men . Why would I go out my way to have sex with you 2 -3 times every single day when you can’t even fix the things that I desperately want you to fix .. oh and let’s not forget we went 5 days without it for the first time ever . So I decided to give him 4 nuts last night and while having sex I had my legs spread far apart that it tore from my vagina opening down alittle bit . So it hurted by round 2 and hurted when I got in the shower to wash up and once I put water down there it stung so bad . He knows this but still complained that I didn’t give him any today (again because I tore and it hurts)