Baby shower fail😭💔

🦋✨

I just need to rant since im so hurt & cant talk to no one😔

Hello ladies i hope you're having a wonderful day! I need to rant to someone & i figured i can rant to you guys🥺so my baby shower is coming up this month on the 17th! I planned this baby shower for 2/3 months. I told my family the exact date & time i will be doing it & everyone agreed that they can come. Fast forward now my mother & sister can't make it. I don't have much family members i just have my mother & 3 sister's🥺i wanted a small baby shower not a big one. I tried reaching out to my other sister who lives an hour away from me to see if she will at least make it but she isn't responding to me. My other sister said she will try to make it but her fiance might have the car that day for work. I'm so emotional i feel hurt. When my sister was recently pregnant my mother planned her baby shower but i was the one who decorated even while pregnant . I'm the one who spent $230+ on foods & drinks for her baby shower that my mother planned! My mother didn't help decorate the shower she planned. I feel so hurt because she did that for my sister but she won't make it to my baby shower. All i have is decorations that i had brought for my baby shower💔💔I'm in tears! Then i feel more crappy since i had a couple thousands saved up for my kids & my mother who was struggling with something financially went & stole my money . I confronted her about it & she said " I'm not perfect " . My son that I'm pregnant with still don't have a car seat , stroller, swing set & needs more clothes since i only got a couple outfits. My mother said she will pay me back every month the amount she owes me but she hasn't given me crap💔 life sucks! Idk how I'm going to get a cake for my baby shower i keep telling myself I'll throw my small baby shower even if there's not anyone there because I want to enjoy my last pregnancy. I can't get my son the last few items he needs because of my mother. I'm so stressed😭😭also , i will throw in here i'm 22 years old. I will turn 23 the next day after my baby shower😔 i wanted my baby shower special & like combined with my birthday but it's all down Hill i am depressed now from all this. My boyfriend is being supportive & his mother & grandmother is going but that's literally the only people who's going to be there🥺he doesn't have much family Members either . Thank you for listening to me I'm sorry I'm hormonal .. God bless you ladies!