Have you ever been on a reality show?

Have you guys ever been on a reality show and been able to resume normal life after?

I was on a reality show that aired in 2008. So a very very long time ago. I was young and stupid. The show was not scripted, BUT, we were often put in situations where drama was inevitable, and it was often drama caused by the writers and producers. So it’s a bunch of young women who are already ready to fight or have drama at any given moment fueled by other people…. So yes shit went down and I did embarrass myself at some points although I was not the worst one.

Anyway, I don’t get recognized too often anymore. I don’t really look the same and it was such a stupid unmemorable show lol. But once in a while people will be like omg you’re “so and so” from “show” and I am like uhhhhhhh yeah. I did have Instagram back in like 2012-2013 and was constantly getting followed by “fans”, (really people making fun of me lol) but that was 10 years ago. Sometimes I think about making a new one but I don’t want the same thing to happen.

I wouldn’t mind the “fame” if i didn’t embarrass myself but I did so it’s definitely not a good thing lol

Has anyone else been in this situation??? I feel like reality shows were huge 15 years ago and this app has a long of younger ladies so probably not but maybe someone????