Feeling like a failure…Vent

Anyone else ever feel like a failure? I just resigned from my job, I’m giving them until the end of the month to find a replacement. The thing is, I’ve been at this job for a week….Yeah, I know. I took a job working at a school with kids with behavioral problems. I thought I could handle it, but I just can’t. It was poor judgment on my part. I left my last job after a little over a year because they constantly wanted me to work unpaid overtime. And before that, I left a job because my supervisor was a bitch. I have an Associates degree in Early Childhood, and I’m graduating with my Bachelor’s degree in May. I’m hoping this will open up more doors for me. I’ll just be a substitute teacher until then. I just can’t help but feel like a failure. I have a 6 year old and my husband has been very supportive and patient with me constantly switching jobs, but I can’t help but feel like I’m letting myself and my family down.

Anyone ever gone through a time where they just couldn’t find a job that was right for them? Did you eventually find it? I don’t want to be a substitute teacher for long, but it work for now because of the flexibility.

Thanks.