When you and DH disagree on seeking fertility help

Got in a huge fight with my otherwise wonderful hubby about whether or not it is time to seek fertility help. We've been trying for a year with one miscarriage (at 9 Wks). It's been 6 months since we started trying again. Since we are both 35 and have insurance that will partially cover everything, I want to go in and at least get tested to make sure there are no problems. He thinks it's premature and we should give it another 6 months. I think I will go crazy waiting that long, but I don't really see a way forward if he won't agree. Anyone else dealt with this it have any suggestions? Thanks!