For those who may need it ♥️

Je

https://brandclub.com/appshare?referralCode=c37b10c1-455a-4ac1-8e7c-7bef4a97acbb

This isn’t an MLM (no hate), and I’d be happy to provide screen shots of what I’ve made to those skeptical. Similar to the Fetch and the upside app. Are you wanting to make some quick cash?! Click my referral link for the free brand club app and we both make $20 (that you can instantly cash out) when you complete set up. I’ve been using this since last December and I’ve made almost $600 that I’ve already cashed out on, with referrals and purchases.

If you shop at Walmart, target, Amazon or chewy.com, you need to sign up for this app! Every purchase earns you cash back, and every person who signs up with your link gets you both $20. $20 just for clicking your link, downloading the app and linking their accounts. Super easy 🤷🏼‍♀️ you can also take brand surveys for extra cash.

It takes a bit of navigating to understand how it all works but it’s so worth it 👏🏻

This counts for in store and online purchases. Just link your target, Amazon, Walmart accounts to earn. And of course, each person who signs up under your unique referral link you get $20. You can cash out and send it to your PayPal or Venmo account.