Baby drop?

Jovanna

Has anyone felt their baby drop yet or noticed?

When was or is it for you?

What number baby too?

I’d like to hear from everyone their baby drop stories bc I’m on my third baby but I’m only 31 weeks today and I’ve been very uncomfortable every where down there along w sometimes it feels like I can suddenly breath so easy. I get pressure on, -tmi- my booty like hole 🤦🏻‍♀️ and my tail bone will hurt so bad I can’t stand or sit or lay bc it’s j pressure. Then my pubic bone too all right there and my hips. It feels like they’re being pushed apart like everything is j under so much pressure. And my vagina too. Yk, ik it may sound like weird but it’s j a different sensation then what I’m used to, my two previous pregnancies are c section. I only labored with my first but nothing was happening. They gave me a lot of things to help but I only got to 4 cm and full contractions but no progress. As for my second I did have contractions but I wasn’t dialsted or anything but again had protein and borderline blood pressure so they gave me a c section.

This feels different to me and I’m wondering if this is what it feels like to have your baby “drop” 🤔😊

Please feel free to drop below your storeies. I’d love to hear. 🍀✨❤️