Preterm labor

Heaven

So last week I went into preterm labor which was absolutely terrifying because I’ve never went into labor on my own & especially this early. I was 32w3d and had the worst cramping pains. I got to the hospital around 2, they checked and I was a fingertip dilated. They ended up getting my pain under control & were getting ready to send me home but wanted to do another cervical check before I left. I dilated to 2cm in 2 hours & was beginning to have contractions every 2-3 minutes. They ended up starting me on magnesium sulfate & gave me a steroid shot to help our little ones lungs. I had to be transported almost 2 hours away to another hospital in case I did deliver early. Once I got there my contractions had stopped & I stayed dilated to a 3. I stayed there for about 4 days and got to decide if I wanted to come home or stay there until I was 34 weeks (the hospital in my town will deliver after 34 weeks)

I chose to come home just because I have 2 kids at home already & my fiance needed to go back to work. Now I just get to take it easy and hope my body doesn’t try to put me into labor again. I am thankful baby is measuring in the 91st percentile so I know he’s going to be a bigger baby but he needs to wait a bit longer😅

I’m just anxious that im going to overdo myself & put myself into labor before next Wednesday which is when ill be 34 weeks. Has anyone else experienced this before?