Should i go along with it?

Zimme

I was talking to thi guy who is 3 years younger than me. He's an old soul which i love. We dated for four days back to back to back. On the fourth day, we had sex; i did not wanted to but i did it cause i felt sorry for him....i was his first everything....gf...kiss...sex partner. Everything was moving fast for me in this new relationship. Then, a little more into the relationship we started to see each other less because he'd rather spend time with his friends on an online game....called gta. Imagine not seeing your bf for 2 weeks because of his "meetings" on his game. Dont get me wrong, he works at his family's business and lives in a really nice house with his fam. However, I felt myself drifting away from him but he probably felt normal. I had told him couples times i didnt like it and told him about not wanting the relationship anymore but he'd say just to relax. Anyways, feeling lonely in the relationship, i ended up cheating on him and i told him right after...feeling guilty as heck. Ive asked for his forgiveness but, for us to start talking again, the rule is that we have raw sex, he gets to cum in me and if anything that I take a plan B pill so that i wont get pregnant. Should i go along with his rule?