Relationship Advice!

Kaitlyn • 24 yo mom to a little boy 💙

Hi all! I (24F) have been with my boyfriend (31M) for almost two years. When we met, he thought I was a high maintenance woman because of my looks. He later moved in with me months later and everything was going OK. We had problems with rent because he did not want to pay at first but ended up settling it. He started to get his mail sent over here and that’s where it began. A letter came and I called him wondering what it was. He gave me permission to open it because I looked like scam mail. I noticed it was a loan company asking for a couple thousand dollars. I confronted him and he admitted that he thought I was high maintenance because of my looks, he took out 3-4 loans. (Absolutely ridiculous now that I think back). He told me he was taking care of it. I stressed and didn’t know what to do. Months later he kept getting letters in the mail from other loaners and now it went to a debt collector. He then asked his grandfather for a check to pay it off. His grandfather sent him a $5,000 check to pay what he needed to pay. Fast forward to a couple months. We have been arguing about money. He says I always make him broke. But I do not ask for anything anymore because we constantly used to fight about it. Now what I know now, I’m upset that he blamed me for his doing. I went through his face to get on his bank (I felt extremely wrong but had a gut feeling). There’s loans being taking out every month and apps that he borrows. I’m talking over $600 a month and other pay back things. I have yet to talk to him about what I found. I am still in shock. What do I do? Should I continue to put up with this?