I appreciate some of you will have your views but I just need support

Charlotte

So my app is telling me my most fertile date is 9th April yesterday me and my partner had sex stupidly enough without realising (did he buss in me damn right he did) and also on the 5th/6th can’t remember the time so might have been late night or early morning now I thought and hey I could be wrong but I thought that your ovulation was when your discharge was like egg white so I thought ah it wasn’t like that when we had sec or was it I honestly can’t remember but doesn’t that CM being egg white like make it easier for the sperm to travel now he’s my predicament I don’t necessarily want a child right now but I we hate condoms so before there’s any hate I understand we haven’t done anything to prevent this situation I need to know if I don’t do anything is there a possibility I may end up preggers because shit could go south from here. I’m trying to work out my options as even though the app says my ovulation day at highest fertility was 9th my egg white discharge hasn’t come until today 10th I’ve never used condoms and never been pregnant so being naive as anything am I okay to think nah there’s no chance in addition to this the app knows my cycles are normally like 30-32 days, could the app be wrong?