Is this rape/sexual assault

When I saw this guy he told me about how he has low sperm count/ trouble with his reproductive system when he was 21, he’s 24 now. We were smoking and drinking together and he told me he didn’t have a condom and it feels better without one. I was begging for him to not cum in me, he was saying he won’t. He was holding my legs up for me and when I was telling him to stop he kept begging me 10 more minutes. He barely wanted to eat me out but kept insisting I suck him. When I was sucking him he kept pulling my hair and shoving my head down to the point I was gagging and he was telling me to barf on his dick. He got me off the bed and put me on my knees, I kept asking him please and he kept telling me gag it, I barfed more, he kept telling me he wanted more. After when I got back on the bed I asked him why did he threaten to leave me there he told me I shouldn’t have done what I’ve done, I explained to him why I did that and if he left me there I would call the cops so he asked me “tell the cops what?, I didn’t force you, I didn’t put a gun to your head did I?” Trying to get me to agree with him. He’s admitted to me getting arrested and charged for weed but when I checked it also says he had a ghost gun, very dark tinted windows and a traffic violation.

Vote below to see results!