8 weeks pregnant at 18 years old & idk what to do help

DD

Hello to anyone reading this I am 18yrs 8 weeks & 2 days pregnant my due date is march 21st 2025. If I go through this I would be having this baby after I turn 19 years old

I’m really scared at first I was thinking about abortion because I’m very young but then I started thinking keeping it my bf is also right with me we don’t really know what to do honestly all I can think about is long term & allow negativity to enter my brain someone please give me some advice on what I should do I have about 4 weeks left to make a decision I wanna make the right decision I don’t want to regret the decision after abortion but I also don’t wanna force myself to be ready yes I know what it is to take care of a kid that’s all I’ve done basically my whole life, taking care of everyone else babies & toddlers. I know the responsibility but now that it’s me in these shoes I don’t know what to do. Please someone give me some options& advice

Yes the father is here & is supporting whatever decision I want to make but he said he doesn’t want to see me going through the abortion we’ve been tg for 2 years now his family is very supportive about it his mom is dyingggg to have a first grandchild 🤣I’m 18 & his 21 I don’t want to go thru abortion bc I always wish to have my own kids and give them the motherly love I never got 🙁