questions about tattoos

getting my first tattoo next month & I have some questions. I know that the tattoo artist will tell me what to do but I like to do my research & be prepared lol, but I keep finding / hearing different answers (from both tattoo artists & ppl w tattoos)

sooo…

1. if they use second skin (which I know the tattoo artist is gonna use it on me):

•how long (like how many days or weeks) should u use second skin for? when should you stop putting a new one on & start walking around without anything on?

•for how long should you keep it (the second skin) on? Some ppl say 24h, some people say 3 days & some people say that you should wait like 3-5h & take the second skin of when you get home & then put a new second skin on, after cleaning the tattoo with lukewarm water & unscented soap, patting it dry w a paper towel & then putting lotion on (?) - which leads me to the next question:

2. When should you put lotion/moisturizer on your new tattoo? Is it okay to do that the first day(s)? Like let’s say that you’re supposed to take the second skin off after about 3-5h (like we talked about in question #1) are you supposed to / allowed to put lotion on or should you just skip that part when the tattoo is THAT new / fresh. Or should you start doing it after like a week or something?

3. How many times a day should you clean your tattoo?

More / random advice (about tattoos)?

Thank youuu!!