Sex last night....πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT 😈

I had my head on my husband's chest (while he was watching a movie) when I started softly running my hand threw his beard down to his chest then slowly back up his neck while I was kissing on his chest. I started to giggle a little because my mind was going else where. My husband by this time was half a sleep but still curious asked why I was giggling but I tried to play it off as nothing. He insisted that I tell him what was on my mind, so I moved to kissing and bitting his neck while my hand found its way to his balls.

I started talking to him and telling him in a soft voice that I just love playing with his balls. I could tell that I had his attention and continued. "I love the way they feel in my hands." I started to then grasp his cock which was starting to get fairly erect. I continued talking "I just want all of this in my mouth. I want you all nice and hard so I can choke on that nice big cock." Of course by now he's turned on and ready to go. He starts almost begging me to go for it, but I just kept teasing him by rubbing his cock and balls and telling him how much I admire them.

I made it seem as though all I was going to do was tease him as I watched him squirm and beg for it. I pulled my hand from his pants and firmly yet still gently put my hand around his throat and said "Pants off..now!" His pants came off quicker than I could blink! I looked at him and and then his cock, then I grabbed his balls again and said "mmm look at all that." He started insisting I go attend to him, but I refused because it was to good watching my husband squirm.

Finally! I was the one in control and I was soaking every last second up. I moved over on top of him and kissed from his neck down as I dug my nails into his side. As soon as I got to his cock I licked from the bottom of his shaft to the top then just barely sucked on it before I moved to his balls. I continued to give him head for less than 10 minutes before he stopped me to flip me over and just started railing me. He just kept going deeper and harder while I came over and over again. He eventually had my legs up with his shoulders and just kept going like a wild animal, I was cumming so much are bed was getting soaked and I almost couldn't take it anymore! After 15 minutes (which felt like eternity!) We both finished with a big bang! To be completely honest i don't remember anything else except for waking up 6 hours later to his alarm LOL

Anyways, just thought I'd share my corny horny sex story! lol

LADIES!!! Who else out there has mind blowing sex with their SO!?