Please Pray 🙏

Ieshia • 5.2.15 💍 6.19.16 👦🏽 #2 due July 2020 🥰👶🏽

At my last doctor visit, I had a couple test ran to determine if my baby would have any birth defects or anything like that. I didn't think much of this test because I was sure my baby would be like any other baby. I received a call today from my OB telling me that I needed to come to her office immediately. That call scared me half to death. I immediately started thinking about that test and what could be wrong. The 1hr ride to her office I prayed non stop. When we got there she told us that my quad-screen had come back positive which indicates my child may have Downs Syndrome. She followed up by saying that their test aren't 100% accurate so I would have to have a special type of test done. I broke down. What are the odds that the test was wrong?At first I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that something could be wrong with my baby. It seemed unfair. Its just hard to hear that something is wrong with your child. My husband reassured me that it could've been worse, and that whatever the tests say we're still going to have the best parts of both of us in our baby. We're just going to have a little more to love.

I've accepted it. If this is God's will, I will deal with it. If you find the time please whisper a prayer for my family and I. Although I would love my child regardless of what these tests say, I would also love it if that test was wrong.

Thank you guys in advance.