No longer with my kids dad

A • Trying to work on another one any advice would be nice....
Well this is what happened he dropped me off this morning cuz we got into it and I have broke up with him and after drop me off you're still fighting or whatever and I said a lot of stuff to him so I wasn't done talking to him and I still wanted to be with him well I let my baby Daddys Cuzzin take me up there to his house cuz I have to spare key will little did he know I was going to go back up there and finish talking to him when I did he brought his ex over there and she was there at his house with all her stuff and he was at work and they messed around before he went to work and stuff so I called him from her phone and he's like I told you we were done I was like no I wasn't done and for you to cheat and go back to your ex that's fine I'm the one carrying your child so I'm just like this is ridiculous I deserve better and I told his mom everything in his mom is mad and I'm just going to be a single mom again and I know I can do it but it hurts to know that he's a cheater and a loser.