Miscarriage #2 within 5 months

Sophia • 25. Mommy to two 👼🏼 and one baby boy 👶🏼
The sorrow I feel is indescribable. I miscarried at 10 weeks in late September 2015. Waited my 3 cycles before TTC again. Found out I was pregnant mid January 2016. Saw the nurse and she said I was 4 weeks and 6 days. Took a trip to visit my sister and be there for the birth of my first nephew. Felt great no problems. At this point in time I'm 7 weeks 3 days pregnant. Flew back this Saturday, got off the plane and had light pink on my pantiliner.. panicked but quickly reminded myself that spotting is sometimes normal. Woke up Sunday morning wiping brown. Called the on call doctor she told me not to worry unless I started to bleed bright red blood. Went to work and about 1 pm went to the bathroom and wiped light pink... and decided to wipe again and got bright blood. PANICKED and called my doctor again. Told me not to worry or waste a trip to the ER unless I was soaking a pad in an hr. Decided to leave work early, go home and lay down. Continued to lightly bleed the rest of the evening patiently waiting for Monday morning to roll around to put in a call first thing to my OBGYN to get an ultrasound. The later It got the more I bled.. started to clot and then the light cramping shortly followed. Needless to say, I went to the doctor this morning and found out I'm most likely miscarrying again... Doc said she found signs of a pregnancy, sac was there but no heartbeat and no baby. I'm devastated. I did everything I possibly could to be sure this pregnancy would last. At this point I'm so hurt I am numb. Has anyone had numerous miscarriages and then found out they have a clotting disorder, protein deficiencies, etc? I'm afraid go conceive again and have this happen... feeling so many emotions right now I can't put them all into words. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.