SO's family

This is probably going to sound really stupid but I'm so frustrated by my SO's family.

My boyfriend is 22 and and been on his own since he was 15 and his father kicked him out. He's never asked either of his parents for anything since he's been on his own. His mom and younger brother were living in texas at the time. He has an older sister though who is now 24. Mind you this girl has been babied her whole life. Any kind of trouble she got in mommy or daddy would take care of it. She's been known to have drug abuse issues in that past as well too. And it wasn't minor. She's also got two children now, both younger than five. She bounces back and forth between states living off her parents. They've given her thousands and thousands of dollars and has nothing to show for it. And still asks her parents for money regularly. I could keep going but this is just a start of what goes on.

So today my boyfriend calls me and says his mom is filling his taxes on his sisters. So he's going to be listed as a dependant on her because she hasn't worked in a year. Which makes no sense. He's 22, lives with me, works full time like me. We have our own place. His sister just moved back to our state two weeks ago! All of this is just to benifit his sister. If it wasn't for the fact that she needs the money they wouldn't even be doing this! Not to mention its illegal!! He's thinking its some kind of grand gesture. He fails to see how wrong it is. And I can't bring up the fact that they wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the fact that his sister is the one who needs the money because he'd get pissed at me. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about helping people in need, but I cannot stand people who mooch off of other people's hard work. I feel like if you make a mess you should be the one to clean it up. It's not someone else's responsibility. And the money thats "coming back" to us, I honestly doubt that we'll even see a penny of it.

Sorry for such a long rant, I just had to get it out!