Think I've finally narrowed it down! (Strollers)

Tiana • Happily married💍 Mommy to a cub 🦁
So I've finally narrowed it down to my 3 favorite strollers. My list of requirements included carry cot/bassinet option, sleek design(I hate bulky, ugly strollers), & rear facing option(so baby can face me, mostly) & all but one meet those requirements(*cough* 4Moms origami).
The Stokke- Xplory is everything I want & more...but the price is a little steep. I still think it might be worth the splurge. I know I'm getting quality & longevity with this product. (& the add on options for this stroller are endless!)
The Mamas & Papas- Urbo2 is definitely the runner up. Has both rear & front facing options & although it's not as pretty as the stokke it's far from an eyesore. The price is also reasonable & had nothing but good reviews when it came to quality. My husband won't be able to say no to this one!
The 4Moms is last on the list but still a contender. It has a bassinet addition & the whole push to automatically open/close is pretty cool. It also has pathway lights and is capable of charging your cellphone! The only downside(for me) is that it doesn't have a rear facing option 😞
If any moms own or have owned any of the strollers I mentioned, I'd love to hear your experience.